Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A new life at BSP home..


This is the new life begins in Bandar Seri Putra.... we are now fully reside as a Bandar Seri Putra's resident...the home where we starts our long journey, to survive as a young couple, to built-up our generations here....and the place for all hapiness, joyness, sadness, kindness....

Alhamdulillah...my first word to say thanks to Allah for give us the strength and patient to commit for all the way of our life and at last we are in the right track to begins...

My heartful thanks to my mum and the whole family for the loves and the cares in look after Farhan and Firas for almost 4 years... and i will continue the loves to them for the rest of my life...

My home sweet home...at last im here for you.. and try to become the best...the best wife, the best mommy....to support my loves ones...although its very hard....i will and i will...insyaallah...

No comments:

my little kids..farhan syahmi & firas syafi...

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker