Thursday, October 6, 2011

..my heart is...

After a long time... i didnt even hav so much time even to squeeze in here in my luvly blog...

to begin.. this is my precious gift for the moment in my life... million thanks to my hb who bought it..so much appreciate it..







.. though.. deep inside my heart.. i have the most priceless assets, the precious gift, the apples of my eye... thats my three little heroes n my one big hero..

i must be strong to walk by their side for every single mins, for every breath,...

just to watch them all grow up well...

to be a very good muslims.. in a hapiness, joyful and beautiful life..




that s my family....


and.... my target is.. from this moment and on...go for Re-lactation.. huh.. bolehkah aku jadi mama yg cekal.. everything for u. my sweet Fayyaz..

No comments:

my little kids..farhan syahmi & firas syafi...

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker