Friday, May 2, 2008

Again..its training time!!

Again...its been training fever starting next coming Monday on 5th till the 12th of May... so, the full week will be spending at the Pacific Regency Hotel Suites...attending again the Training on Patent Protection For Computer Software as now this will be the aware issues in patent since the software patent will be the most upstanding application among the patent applicant.

And the right after that...I've to prepare myself for the most important missions, at least to complete it and to finish it with success and will keep it as my sweet memorable journey in my life...Insyaallah, just be yourself and try the best among the best...!! the rest just keep to Allah's will.

No comments:

my little kids..farhan syahmi & firas syafi...

Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding Ticker Lilypie 3rd Birthday PicLilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker